Rat Information

The City of Grandview Heights is not licensed to trap nuisance animals, it the responsibility of the property owner to hire a Pest Control Professional (PCP) who practices Integrated Pest Management (IPM) for best results. If you try to eliminate rats yourself, understand that you will need to reduce food sources and shelter to prevent more rats from moving in. Trapping and setting out rat poison alone will not eliminate all rodents. 

For further information go to Franklin County Public Health: https://rats.myfcph.org/ .