Where do I file a JEDZ tax return?
All JEDZ tax returns are filed through the Regional Income Tax Agency (“RITA”) www.ritaohio.com, and can be submitted via U.S. Mail or electronically on the RITA website. To register as a new business, we recommend completing RITA Form 48 (Business Registration) or 75 (Individual Registration) to get your new account set-up prior to filing your initial return. The RITA system requires businesses to have an account set-up in advance in order to quickly and conveniently file a tax return online during tax season.

Show All Answers

1. What is the Clinton – Grandview Heights JEDZ?
2. How do I know if my business is subject to the JEDZ tax?
3. Am I required to file a JEDZ tax return?
4. Where do I file a JEDZ tax return?
5. What is RITA?
6. What is the JEDZ tax rate?
7. What do I do if I’ve filed and paid tax to the wrong city?
8. Who can I contact for assistance?